What I'm loving these days...
- Starbucks cold brew (!!!). Such a better taste to me than their regular iced coffee. And if I add a little vanilla it's almost like an iced carmel macchiato but half the price. And the best part, more caffeine. #winning
- Aldo "Istrago" sandals. Probably
couldhave worn these with every outfit this summer. They're casual enough to wear everyday but the heel makes it easy to wear out at night too. And so so so comfortable.
- Expedia App. Since I've been flying a bunch recently aka all my flights include layovers ((and happened to book all my trips through Expedia)), this app kept me on track and notified me of any changes or delays. So nice, so easy.
- White nail polish. On such repeat.
- Just started with these Olly vitamins this week! They taste like grapefruit and kind of just eat them like candy ((oops...)) but I'll hopefully have a good report to bring back in a few weeks. Aka long(er) hair and stronger nails.
- Kendra Scott charm necklace. I have the druzy charm and the NC state charm. I'm usually wearing one or the other every day. Cutest.