*First let's just have a moment for this green house and this two piece set I live in and my girl Sara Gatlin Photo who does the most.*
- Paint my nails. Why is this always on my to-do list?! Also you know when I say "paint" I mean "do-the-best-you-can with the brush and your nail and know the rest will wash off in the shower tomorrow" (note: close up photo above, pre-shower).
- Pack for tomorrow's trip! Did I mention we're going backkkk to NOLA this weekend?! #cantstopwontstop
- Make that pico de gallo dip to pack in the cooler for everyone. Also pack wine. Don't forget the wine.
- Clean our apartment? I think because I know we're leaving in just a few weeks my mindset is like "what's the point?!" So it's been a wreck for days. Sorry C.
- Go to the gym. Which more accurately means get my hour in of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" on the elliptical.
- Decide how to say goodbye to Mississippi. My heart was in knots about it because I didn't know how to be ready to leave, you know? So my ever so wise email chain slash counselor of a bestie told me I need to let myself grieve this place. Writing notes to my people, making lists of what we loved here, taking photos of our favorite spots; something to mark this season and how the Lord's been faithful. I think they call it closure? LOL can't with myself rn.
Love you guys. Happy almost weekend (!!!)