Things you do...
Things you do...
- when your very first college friend/roomie swings by into town. you insta-story opening the door to see her there insta-storying you opening the door because this is 2017 and how else are you supposed to greet each other?! you also sit on a classy rooftop munching and sipping but decide that picking up pizza on the way home to binge watch Survivor is the better option.
- when the Eclipse comes on Monday. you warn everyone it's a scheme and that eyeballs will burn if you try and participate. you sit at your desk safe and sound. but you also crawl out your bosses window onto the balcony with co-workers to see the Eclipse anyways because history?
- when you have a long day. you go to your favorite places: Autobell and Trader Joe's. and just like that you can conquer the world again. with your clean car and organic veggies. also with wine.
- when you want to decorate your home for real but know bills, and dental school, and unaccounted adventures are prioritized. you let the walls stay bare and stalk Wayfair daily for deals knowing things are things, and we'll get there one day. but in light of what matters, we have everything we need. and more than enough.
- when you have these flowy polka-dotted pants. you wear them to work. you wear them to dinner. and then you wear them again.
- when your carpool buddy is also your husband but he isn't following your car-rules. you threaten him in all the serious you can muster to leave him at the bus stop next time. but he laughs at you and then you laugh too because you know you'd miss him those 8 minutes home.