January, you've been exceptionally swell.
Blazer/ Tee/ Leggings/ Booties (old)/ Bag (old) January, you've been exceptionally swell. You warmed up, brought us all the magic doses of New Year's excitement, and even gave us back The Bachelor (although I'm currently on the fence about the goodness of this one, because hello, CORRINE). Nevertheless, here you are, doing your thing and doing it well. Letting 2016 scrapbook up the memories while 2017 has its time to shine. You're a generous one, really. And here are few of my favorite things to show for it...
- This blazer. It's a statement piece clearly, which I grabbed a month ago and have discovered it makes everything prettier. It's also probably a good luck charm because I found it hanging lonely in the Anthropologie sale room, in my size, during Anthro Employee Appreciation. #WINNING
- The chance to sit and take stock and goal plan my heart out!
- Rory is in college now. How did the time go so fast?! I swear she was just starting her first day at Chilton yesterday. (This is me being
way too investeda normal amount of invested in my current Gilmore Girl obsession).
- Raspberry Pomegranate Kombucha. Buying out Kroger on the daily.
- Christian making the bed every morning. It's just nice to come home to that, you know?
- Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran, I know I'm probably late to this party but I'm jamming on the repeat like nobody's business.
- A Saturday morning exploring Jackson with my new friend and oh-so-talented photographer SaraGatlinPhoto (!!!) All the heart eyes for her work.