Christmas Bucket List
We love Christmastime. Love, love, love it. Like may or may not have started planning Christmas card photos back in August kind of LOVE Christmas. And one of my favorite things about being married is creating holiday seasons exactly how you hope. Creating traditions, decorating our little apartments, Hallmark movie nights every night. C told me the other day, "Christmas got so much better after being with you," and I accept that compliment as a proud Christmas elf spreading cheer for all to hear. Even our Christmas card this year involved a much more traditional slash borderline cheesy? kind of bold RED, GREEN, WINTERY, HI ITS CHRISTMAS feel. And I love it.
So we made a list, like we often do, to make sure we don't forget to do anything. Especially now that we're back in NC, which happens to be a beautiful state for Christmastime. Not that we're biased...
- Get a Christmas tree and decorate it while we watch White Christmas
- Bethleham Marketplace
- Send Christmas cards!
- Drive around looking at Christmas lights with Starbucks
- Watch (at least) 25 Christmas movies
- Visit McAdenville, Christmastown USA
- Make Sausage Casserole for Christmas morning
- See the Nutcracker
- Christmas Eve service
- Decorate apartment!
- Spend a day at The Biltmore
- Shop at South Park Mall in Charlotte
- Make Christmas cookies
If you have something fun we should add, you should probably tell us because you know we're up for it #ChristmasEverything
Happy Christmas you wonderfuls : )
Photos by AnnieWattsPhotography