But first, taking stock of March:
Keep my eyes down, and do the work. March is a month of little change around here, but a lot of big expectations. So it’s in these mundane, repetitive weeks that I need the reminder to push away comparison and be faithful to my own tasks.
– Get my webinars up and runningggg. (Take 2). (OK. So I wanted this to be done by now of course. And it’s been rolling around in my mind for months and for whatever reason I couldn’t get a handle on it. I’d start and then stop. And I couldn’t find my niche. But after brainstorming and prayer and time just to let it sit and grow as an idea, I think I may be in a place where I can definitively decide what it is I want this to be. So here’s to take 3 LOL)
– W ork some extra hours to save for upcoming trips.
– Celebrate Christian’s Birthday!!! Via next week’s road trip to Austin *all the heart eyes.*
– Attend two work-out classes. Gotta keep making that membership worth it am I right?! (Hello. It’s me. Needing motivation over hereeee)
When I'm in town!
– Write. Even if it’s not for posting. (Turn off the Netflix Camryn… it will be worth it ok!!) Bible study with the girls from church.
– Jesus Hour. (Ever since getting back from Austin, it’s been SO HARD to get back into an early morning routine. It’s like I couldn’t get myself to go to bed early enough to wake up, and then New Orleans came and I’m wiped again. So I’m taking the next few days to rest up and then starting fresh on Monday, and getting back into the swing for real).
Drink 2 liters of water.
– ! Take my Nutrafol Vitamins Trying these guys out to see if it helps a fined hair girl like me get some volume in her life. I’ll keep you posted ; )
– Write “Highs & Lows” with Christian before bed.
Ok. NOW! April, already the best month of the year so far #YAS
Big Picture – Girl's Weekend to NOLA!!! *Obviously this has come and gone already. IT WAS A DREAM. And I'm working on a travel guide to go up soon : ) * – Our first Easter together! Planning the tablescape already because of course. – Get my webinars up and runningggg. (Take 3 OMG). – Celebrate our ONE YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. Can't even believe I'm typing that right now. – Finish reading "The Broken Way." – Start job searching in Chapel Hill. Also can't believe I'm typing that either (!!!).
Weekly – Attend two work-out classes. – Bible study (when I'm in town!) – Write. Even if it’s not for posting.
Daily – Jesus Hour. – Drink 2 liters of water. – Keep taking my Nutrofol vitamins! – Write “Highs & Lows” with Christian before bed.
Cheers to your April and to your own goals and to all the grace they are covered in!! Amen amen.