My blogging has been sparse the last few weeks ((trying to figure out my new life and all)), so I wrote a little update. And in typical fashion, bullet pointsssss.
- Starting my 5th week of work at my new job. I’m learning so much so fast, and loving it. Still excited to go in every day, so I’m taking that as a really good sign. Hashtag thankful. Hashtag blessed. Insert fave *emoji girl.* Also, when do I stop calling it my new job??
- My bff made her move to CLT so we’re officially roomies again in what we’ve dubbed “The Manor Loft” aka the big bonus room of my mom’s house. Which by the way is quickly becoming the cutest space I’ve ever lived in. S/O to the Queenie herself for letting us stay here as we get on our feet. Xoxo.
- Bought my ticket to Cali (!!!), so this summer I’ll head out to meet my other halves for a family vacation. I haven’t been on the West Coast in yearsssss, so I’m freaking out excited.
- Christian and I are in the same city again, praise praise praise! So all smiles and hearts and kisses.
- P.S. aren’t sisters the best? Laugh, sing, watch Netflix, repeat.
And because it’s Monday, here’s another #GIRLBOSS quote. I’m obsessed I know, but Sophia gets me. "You don’t get taken seriously by asking someone to take you seriously. You’ve got to SHOW UP AND OWN IT. If this is a man’s world, who cares? I’m still really glad to be a girl in it.”