A few little things on my mind. Firstly, this jacket.
So here we are, over a week out from Thanksgiving already. Not that we're surprised though, right? The Holiday's fly by in seconds while January through March take about 500 years. Truest. So while I'm cuddled on the couch with my mom and sisters watching Kate & Leopold, (which by the way is the absolute sweetest movie and I get re-obsessed every time I watch it because Leopold is #goals)... a few little things on my mind.
- Firstly, this jacket with the furrrrrr. I mean hello. It's everything you could want in an edgy accessory when you're in that rockstar mood.
- SouthPark Mall at Christmastime is so dreamy. I think I've been twice a week since they put up their decor, literally just to walk around because I love it that much. It's my December hobby apparently.
- My Friday night date, when I opened the door and C was standing there with flowers. Our first date in forever actually because when you have a fiancé who works full time + goes to grad school + is currently applying/interviewing for dental school... you just don't see him that much for long periods of time. So a whole evening with him to myself is just the best. And then he drops me off at home, hugs me in the cold and says "Gosh I can't wait until I don't have to say goodbye to you anymore." I know. *Cue the Ever After soundtrack and extreme rosy cheek situation.*
- Trying to make Twitter a thing again in my life, but sometimes there are just too many social media outlets to keep up with. Hashtag 21st century struggle. Also, what is Brighton?! Hashtag I'm old.
- The book "The Furious Longing of God" by Brennan Manning. So good you guys.
- And lastly, don't forget to enter the ah-maze-fest giveaway on my blogHERE !!! Open until the 16th.
Happy Tuesday sweet friends! Until next time.
Photography by Ashley Louise Photography