5 little secrets.
Happiest Labor Day, friends! I'm working today actually ((no rest for the weary?)), but I hope all of you are living it up for me. This weekend was so restful though, which was super super needed and it allowed me to get caught up on all things blog related #holla. I wore this little number when C snuck away from his studying for a few hours to take me on a date *blushing smile emoji.* And that leads me to my 5 little secrets. Not so much secrets really as the 5 things that have my heart full right now.
- Christian. Working all day and studying all night. So proud of him, and there's nothing more attractive than a man with passion and drive. Amiright ladies?!
- Cooler evenings you guys! I didn't think I'd be excited about summer ending. But here's the real truth, I love change. So my favorite season is actually the end of one and the beginning of the next. It just sings adventure and excitement and new beginnings.
- Make It Happen by Lara Casey. Just read it and you'll get why I'm raving.
- My city. Charlotte/Queen City/The QC/CLT! It's so beautiful and fun and full of adventure. I'm thankful for this time getting to be here exploring, and I'm loving it more than ever.
- "September Refreshment." My personal plan of refreshing my priorities and relieving financial stress by giving myself a month of no spending (!!!!). Talked a bit about it on Periscope last week, and it's been a struggle since obviously I LOVE shopping. But it's so relieving you guys, and I want to be a faithful steward of my money so I'm taking those hard steps because I know it's worth it.
P.S. like I mentioned I jumped onto Periscope recently! Find me @ camrynstahlmand.